I can’t believe I had my first ever hazelnut latte today?! It was the best thing, from now on I am only drinking that.
I keep getting these sudden urges to reinforce the patriarchy and break things with power tools. Is this normal?
Completely normal, if you didn’t have those urges I would be worried.
Toxic masculinity hurts men, but there’s a big difference between women dealing with the constant threat of being raped, beaten, and killed by the men in their lives, and men not being able to cry.
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
I finally have my new ID card
#ftm #truth #sorrynotsorry #single
1) trans men, not transmen. The space between the words changes the entire meaning. Without the space it becomes a noun that separates trans men from cis men and makes us out to be some “false man”.
2) We do not look and fuck better than cis men just because we are trans. This is some fetishistic bullshit. We are not different from cis men.
3) This is some low quality shit. At least attempt to make it a better quality that isn’t pixelated and cuts off a whole letter.
I understand that people are angry with Arielle. I am too. But telling her to go die etc is not okay.